These achievements are based on our core commitments to our customers
Return On Investment
We have provided optimized solutions that has delivered greater ROI to more than 200+ customers. The benefits envisaged by the customers include reduced maintenance (up to 30%) and support costs (up to 15-20%), credible and relevant experience, competitive pricing benefits using near shore approach, and long-term partnerships. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help your business grow.
How do we do that?
- Scalable solutions designed for your business needs, rather than just creating point solutions
- Expertise and experience across multiple industries, including Automotive, Medical, Oil & Gas, Hi-Tech, and Aerospace
- Reduced maintenance and support costs leading to savings in operational costs
- Competitive pricing based on our vast knowledge base, reusable components, and accurate estimates
- Long-term partnership focused on reliability and support, with over 85% of our revenue coming from existing customers.
At Intelizign, we believe that consistent results are driven by efficient processes. Our experience has allowed us to develop effective methodologies that serve as the backbone of our projects.
How do we enable that?
- We have completed 30+ projects using the Agile methodology and latest tools, optimizing our delivery approach using processes such as Project Management, Quality Management, Risk Assessment, and Change and Issue Tracking mechanisms.
- Review mechanisms and standards set for Architecture, Detailed Design, Development, Testing, and Deployment.
- We utilize industry standard tools such as Redmine, JIRA, and SharePoint for Project Collateral Management and Issue Tracking.
- Our templates are created from field experience and aligned to industry standards to collate information with maximum accuracy and less repetition.
- We have a very good understanding of Agile as well as Waterfall-based Project Management processes and methodology.
At Intelizign, we understand the importance of leveraging global resources for collective growth. We follow a hybrid approach with a decade long experience working in onshore-offshore model, fine-tuned processes, risk mitigation measures and reusable templates.
How do we enable that?
- Intelizign follows a hybrid approach with a 20-80 onshore-nearshore model for most projects, and a 10-90 model for upgrades and migration with minimal onshore presence.
- Experience of working in onshore-offshore models allowed Intelizign to fine-tune its processes to reduce delivery overheads and provide early risk mitigation measures.
- Ready templates are used for consistency and predictability.
- Different models are offered to fit each customer’s data security needs.
- Infrastructure complies with regulations and norms to meet the diverse needs of customers.
We take immense pride in working with some of the leading names in industry on next generation products and solutions. Customer feedback has been our true marketing collateral and we can always bank on our relationship with our customers achieve greater goals together. Some of the testaments of our work has been decade long successful relationship with leadings industry names such as Siemens, Dassault Systèmes, Mahindra and Mahindra and Arcelik.