Germanybased Hi-Tech, Automation and Heavy Machinery organization has large number of parts which are designed by in-house team
and manufactured externally by selected list of Suppliers. These parts are called Hybrids Parts and the process is called External Manufacturing. In this process there is a great need of sharing necessary documentation and Manufacturing data with the Suppliers.
- Globally over 500+ Suppliers were connected using SRM solution.
- Drawing and document distribution to suppliers and partners.
- Automatic event creation and package exchange with suppliers using work flow integration.
- With TC11 upgrade also upgraded the older SRM version to latest SCF2.0.
- Configuration of OOTB workflows and methodology reduces implementation efforts.
- Highly cost effective implementation with proven offshore and onsite model from Intelizign.
- Complete solution Architected and Implemented by Intelizign team of consultants and developers.
- 20–25% reduction in communication cycle time with Supplier and replaced manual/email data communication processes.
- All the communication with suppliers got consolidated around business object being exchanged with traceability of information flow.
- Manual approval processes for sharing design data with suppliers replaced by automated electronic work flows and online status display.
- Web-based requisitioning, bidding, and supplier interaction provide ease of us.
- Teamcenter services became more stables than it was running with Widows platform.
- One of the reference implementation for many customers of SIEMENS PLM.
- Cost benefit with onsite offshore based implementation.